Technical Customer Interface Program Manager role will be based in Austin, TX or San Jose, CA and will be responsible to work with internal and external teams to define schedules and resourcing for key customer deliverables. The Customer Manager will manage and drive Core teams meetings consisting of multi-disciplinary engineering teams who are engaged in New Product Introduction (NPI) solutions as well as interfacing with worldwide customers and Internal teams for Design Services and Turnkey Operations.
Candidates should have at least 5 to 10 years of experience and track record in managing large MCU/MPU based projects throughout the design and pre-silicon phase. Candidates must have knowledge of product qualification processes and experience in key areas such as; volume ramp, cost breakdowns, system performance, power, die size and IPs.
- BSEE or similar with 5 to 10 years of experience in a program management role within the semiconductor industry
- Experience in managing complex projects in a fast paced environment including working with hardware and software team on a worldwide basis
- Experience in interfacing with Internal teams and external customers in driving the right message
- Successful track record of helping to deliver products on time within cost budgets and quality
- Ability to create and manage project tracking tools including, spreadsheets, pivot tables, Excel and MS project
- Ability to communication and present at multiple levels within the organization and customers
- Some travel required.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.