Senior Design Verification Engineer
We are looking for experienced Design Verification Engineers to join our expanding Consumer Group in growing our battery power solutions to support the development of highly integrated power solutions and PMICs.
We are a leading global high-performance semiconductor that bridges the physical and digital worlds to enable breakthrough to the next generation of technology. We have been a key provider of high-volume consumer silicon solutions for the last decade, developing key products that enable highly precise human interpretation and sensory assistance.
- Verification of key digital blocks in differentiated mixed signal SOCs targeted for the consumer market
- Complete verification ownership – testbench architecture, testplan and testbench development, functional coverage closure and code coverage closure
- Debug efficiently and clearly articulate gating issues to engineering leads
- Integrate the block level testbench at SOC level and verify SOC integration
- Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering degree with 4 years+ in verification
- Strong understanding and experience of Verilog and System Verilog
- Demonstrated experience in developing UVM-based testbench infrastructure, functional cover point development, code coverage analysis/closure and assertion development.
- Knowledge in AHB/AXI/APD protocols or experience in power are simulations or Formal verification are desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We foster a culture where everyone has
an opportunity to succeed regardless of their race, color, religion, age, ancestry, national
origin, social or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, disability, medical condition,
genetic information, military or veteran status, union membership, and political
affiliation, or any other legally protected group.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit analogdevices.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.