Alphawave IP builds industry-leading wired connectivity solutions that enable data to travel faster, more reliably, and with higher performance at lower power. Our technology is embedded in leading-edge semiconductors built to power global network and computer systems. It is an essential part of the core infrastructure enabling next generation services in data centres, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, data networking, autonomous vehicles, and solid-state storage.
We’re looking for the Wavemakers of tomorrow.
The Alphawave IP team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for electronics, software, and communication technology. We look for individuals with a deep desire to build great products and we value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems.
What You’ll Do
- Develop new automation methodologies for power budget generation / analysis across all company products
- In this unique role, you will co-ordinate with system, analog, digital and lab teams on correlating power measurements & analog/digital simulations
- Work with internal silicon engineering team to help perform system correlation between behavioral models and silicon
- Perform sensitivity analysis and regression simulations for various link conditions
What You’ll Need
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering or Engineering Science
- Strong programming skills in Python, C/C++
- Understanding of power consumption of digital / analog circuits
It’d Be Amazing If You Had
- Strong programming skills in MATLAB
- Familiarity with Excel Macros
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to listen to and appreciate ideas and opinions that differ from yours
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drives for consistency
- Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs
- Self-motivated and self-managing
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave IP is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave IP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave IP will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit workforcenow.adp.com.