Website Siemens EDA
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects the real and the digital worlds across energy systems, buildings and industries. In doing so, we improve the way people live and work and at the same time ensure greater efficiency and sustainability. We work with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that is both intuitive to people’s needs and helping customers achieve their goals. It helps our customers thrive, advances communities and supports sustainable development to preserve our planet for the next generation.
We implement what matters. This is your contribution.
- In this central role, you are part of a 10-strong commissioning team and commission building automation and building control systems in the Rhein-Neckar district.
- They develop, modify and expand programs for our DDC systems.
- In addition, you carry out system integration and third-party coupling independently, eg via M-Bus, Modbus, EIB/KNX, LON and BACnet.
- During commissioning, you will test and check the hardware and software components and adapt the control to customer needs.
- As part of our digitization and IoT concept, you network our centers with each other and thus create the basis for, among other things, remote troubleshooting.
- You create functional descriptions, system documentation and measurements; you will also instruct customers on the systems.
- You will also provide support in the service phase: You will optimize complex building automation systems, independently organize fault clearance, maintenance and repair work, and clarify technical questions from the customer.
- During the induction phase, you will be guided and actively supported by an experienced team member – you may also take on this important role in the future and train new employees.
What you should be able to do. So that the world can do more.
- You have completed an apprenticeship in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable field.
- You have relevant experience as a programmer in building automation or MSR technology and are familiar with heating, ventilation and air conditioning technology (HVAC) and supply technology. Ideally, you have already had contact with our products.
- We would also be pleased if you have knowledge of network technology in building automation and bring IT skills with you.
- You speak German very well, have a car driver’s license and are willing to take part in the on-call service on a regular basis (approx. every 5-8 weeks).
- You handle your day-to-day business independently and enjoy a corresponding freedom of action, which is why you count a high sense of responsibility and self-organization among your strengths.
We offer you:
- Appealing compensation package
- Further training opportunities for both your professional and personal development
- 30 days vacation and a variety of flexible working time models that allow you and your family to take a break
- Access to employee stock plans
- Attractive Siemens pension plan
- And many more benefits here
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.