Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Thus, through our enriching internship program, we help develop the next-generation of engineers and technologists.
As an Electronics Simulation Research and Development Intern, you will join a team responsible for the R&D of state-of-the-art electromagnetics, circuit and system simulators.
This is a 40-hour per week paid position, starting May 2023 and concluding August 2023. This position is remote.
- Advance the research of numerical algorithms and high-performance computational software.
- Develop and automate unit and regression tests.
- Pursuing MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning for atleast one semester/term after the conclusion of the internship
- Sharp and tenacious problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience with HFSS.
- Knowlegde of computational electromagnetics, numerical methods, circuit simulation, device modeling.
- 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
ALIGNING YOUR VALUES TO OUR SOLUTIONS
At Ansys, our diverse, collaborative teams give us the strength and insight to solve the world’s most challenging engineering problems. Our ONE Ansys culture has at its core:
- Customer Focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of Urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.