We offer amazing opportunities to grow, no matter where you are in your career.
Cadence is looking for a Staff Internal Auditor who will join our cohesive team whose environment thrives on high performance, continual improvement, constant communication, and an open atmosphere. This position is cross-functional, with paths for growth opportunity, and is highly visible to the company, particularly to the CFO and IT organizations. The internal audit partners closely with teams across the CFO and IT organizations.
Role: Staff Internal Auditor
Location: San Jose, CA (Hybrid)
- Prior IT plus financial audit experience with big 4, preferable 5 years
- Led audit projects addressing enterprise risks such as 3rd party vendor risk, disaster recovery and business continuity, or financial system implementation review.
- Working knowledge of audit and security frameworks (ISO27001, COSO, NIST etc.).
- Currently with CISA, CPA and/or CISSP certification or in the process of pursuing one
- Strong technical skills and understanding of IT processes, information security practices and financial processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Plan, design, execute and manage audit programs associated with enterprise risk management initiatives and data transformation, including business process reengineering, cyber security audits, IT process reviews, system implementation reviews, and M&A activities.
- Work cross-functionally on technology implementation projects to provide IT controls expertise and test controls to provide a point of view on audit requirements related to SOX and COSO frameworks.
- Lead the report drafting process including framing of audit observations within the relevant business context, formulation of practical recommendations that balance stakeholder needs, and development of useful insights for management.
- Execute and review test findings, facilitate the remediation of control gaps, and escalate possible critical issues to senior management.
- Demonstrate strong technical skills and understanding of business processes, ERP system, cloud, security practices.
- 6+ years of audit experience, preferable with 4-5 years of experience in Big 4 conducting IT and financial audits.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., accounting or management information systems) or equivalent experience.
- Positive Mindset to change and adaption
- Strong analytical, project management, critical thinking and thorough documentation skills accounting rules and control objectives
- Self-learner to remain current with financial processes, IT standards, audit issues and other industry best practices
Be proud and passionate about the work you do. Together, our One Cadence — One Team culture drives our success.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.