Website Alphawave Semi
We’re looking for the Wavemakers of tomorrow.
Alphawave Semi enables tomorrow’s future by accelerating the critical data communication at the heart of our digital world – from seamless video streaming to AI to the metaverse and much more. Our technology powers product innovation in the most data-demanding industries today, including data centers, networking, storage, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, and autonomous vehicles. Customers partner with us for mission-critical data communication, our innovative technologies, and our proven track record. Together, we enable the next generation of digital technology.
Staff Engineer I – ASIC Design
What you’ll do:
- Defining DFT Architecture or Spec at block and SoC level
- Leading DFT activities by working with project stakeholders to meet the goals
- DFT Implementation in RTL/Netlist at block and SoC level as per specs for Memory BIST, Boundary Scan, Scan, and IP test
- Pattern generation and simulation in RTL, netlist at block and SoC level
- Develop and validate DFT mode SDC constraints for Synthesis and STA
- Project flow setup and execution
- Post-layout simulations at block and SoC level
- Verilog RTL coding and verification for test logic modules
- Experience in planning and tracking DFT activities to closure.
- Mentoring and guiding team members on the technical front
- You will be reporting to ASIC Design Director
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in DFT
- Experience in digital design and verification using Verilog, VHDL, SV
- Expertise in SoC level DFT – Memory BIST & Repair, Boundary Scan, Scan Insertion, IP test strategy, IJTAG
- Experience in handling high-speed interface and mixed signal IPs for DFT
- Experience in Mentor Tessent, Synopsys, or Cadence DFT tool sets
- Skilled in solving DFT design issues in RTL/Netlist and coverage improvements.
- Skilled in ATE pattern delivery and silicon debugging.
“Hybrid Work Environment”
As part of our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Hybrid Working Model
- Provisions to pursue advanced education from Premium Institute, eLearning content providers
- Medical Insurance and a cohort of Wellness Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Advance Loan Assistance
- Office lunch & Snacks Facility
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave Semi is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave Semi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave Semi will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.