Website Alphawave Semi
Alphawave Semi enables tomorrow’s future by accelerating the critical data communication at the heart of our digital world – from seamless video streaming to AI to the metaverse and much more. Our technology powers product innovation in the most data-demanding industries today, including data centers, networking, storage, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, and autonomous vehicles. Customers partner with us for mission-critical data communication, our innovative technologies, and our proven track record. Together, we enable the next generation of digital technology.
We’re looking for the Wavemakers of tomorrow.
We have a unique opportunity for a results-oriented individual to join our team.
- Perform hands-on physical design and physical verification tasks across projects in advanced process nodes.
- Own project-specific ASIC development flow setup and maintenance.
- Physical design tasks include floor-planning, place and route, CTS, timing closure, IR/EM analysis, and LEC for block level and full chip flat/hierarchical designs. Coordinate full chip physical design and verification activities.
- Physical verification tasks include creating setup and scripts for DRC, LVS, DFM, Antenna and density checks, report generation, analysis, debugging, and implementing fixes in the physical design database.
- Ensure correct IP and pad-ring integration in block and flat designs.
- Mentoring junior PD/PV team members and overseeing their tasks.
- Personality – Team player, good written and verbal communication, quick learner
- Education – B. Tech /M. Tech in Electronics Engineering
- Experience – Minimum 8+ years
- Skill set – Should have worked on advanced FinFET node designs.
- Experience with Cadence PnR/STA tools and Calibre, good scripting/automation skills is a must.
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave Semi is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave Semi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave Semi will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.