The employee will contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of high-performance FPGA cores and surrounding logic implemented in 7nm/16nm and below. His or her responsibilities will include the following:
- Design and develop solutions to enabling connectivity between FPGA logic and surrounding ASIC logic and high-speed interfaces, such as PCI Express, 400Gbps Ethernet, GDDR6, DDR4, etc.
- Design and develop solutions for processor subsystem development in FPGAs.
- Develop and implement various configurable components within the FPGA fabric using proprietary and industry standard languages and tools.
- Develop automated processes for block-level and system-level development and verification.
- Collaborate with internal and external team members on architectural decisions and development flows and methodologies.
- Mentor junior engineers
- Knowledge and familiarity with ASIC development in support of high-speed interfaces, including experience with one of PCIe, Ethernet, and high-speed memory interfaces.
- Knowledge and familiarity with modern SoC and processor development, such as ARM or Risc-V processors.
- Expert RTL developer with SystemVerilog with experience using ASIC development techniques and designs flows at modern technology nodes, including synthesis and timing closure.
- Knowledge and familiarity with FPGA development.
- Ability to supervise the creation of complex test and verification plans.
- Strong in technical writing and communication (verbal) skills.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.achronix.com.