Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, NVIDIA, and Johns Hopkins.
Perforce is looking for a Staff Accountant that will be a key member of a growing accounting team. The position will be responsible for accurate and timely month end close and financial reporting and will work closely with management to analyze overall operational performance. This will be a key position in the group and will be heavily relied upon to ensure accurate financial information is produced and appropriate accounting controls are followed. The candidate must demonstrate the ability to use accounting knowledge and previous experience to add value and assist in meeting the department’s objectives while working in a fast-paced, continually changing, and high-growth environment.
- Perform normal month-end close procedures including journal entry preparation, reconciliations and variance analysis of expenses.
- Provide supporting schedules and analysis during the annual external audit.
- Assist with preparation and review of financial reports including balance sheets and income statements.
- Analyze financial data and resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Other accounting duties as requested and/or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field from an accredited university.
- 1-2 years of accounting experience in a professional environment.
- Strong analytical, verbal, written, and problem solving skills.
- Computer experience with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Operational experience with a major accounting system (ex: NetSuite, Intacct, Oracle, SAP etc.)
- Strong understanding of how the general ledger and sub-ledger works and a knowledge of basic accounting principles and procedures.
- Must have a proactive, positive attitude and be comfortable working in a fast paced, growth-oriented environment.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with other departments throughout the company.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to foster a collaborative environment.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.