Cadence is seeking a Sr Systems Engineer to join our team to build and manage our cloud solution offerings, The candidate should have hands-on experience with cloud solutions and proven experience in working directly with R&D software development teams to collaboratively develop solutions to optimize their working environment
Each day with Cadence offers exciting opportunities to create a better, more connected world. We are leading the charge to solve technology’s toughest challenges. Working at Cadence means working alongside the industry’s brightest people and innovating for the biggest, most innovative companies around the globe.
Title: Sr Systems Engineer
Location: San Jose
- For developing full-stack application development using AWS and Azure Cloud Platform, Angular, React JS.
- Responsible for out software analysis, testing, debugging, and update to ensure that applications can be used on all web browsers
- Responsible to document the technical requirement, design approach, and timely development.
- Implement secure design and development methodologies.
- Creating reusable, effective, and scalable programs
- Experience in creating on-demand AWS, Azureor GCP environments using Python/ Terraform for VPCs, Subnets, Security Groups, NACLs, Load Balancers, Auto-scaling groups, EC2, S3, RDS, Route53, Auto-scaling, Cloud Watch resources
- Hands-on experience in Chef, Ansible, and Python for infrastructure automation and configuration management
- Experience in building/creating disaster recovery, backups/restore, and failover using EC2, S3, AMIs, EBS, RDS, and Route53 services in AWS multi-region
- Must have experience in building enterprise applications using technology stack like – Java, J2EE, Spring, Angular, MySQL, AWS Lambda, Maven, SVN, JSP, SAML, AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, IAM, S3, ACM, WAF).
- Must have a good working knowledge of AWS Security and AWS Network setup, e.g. CloudFormation, Auto Scaling, Security Groups, AWS (SNS, SES), AWS CloudWatch, AWS Elastic File Service (EFS), AWS CloudFront, AWS CloudWatch
- AWS Certified Developer
- Awareness of security best practices and standards are desired.
- The preferred candidate is expected to have a
- Experience in Python or Perl, Chef/Ansible
- Good team player and can Work independently on time-bound critical task
- Motivated to pick up new items
- Quality-oriented deliverables
Education: BS / MS in computer science or related field
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.