Website Andes Technology
1. Act as a trusted CPU software advisor to the customer.
2. Identify customers’ needs and provide support.
3. Give CPU software training courses to customers.
4. Improve product feature offerings by providing customer feedback to internal cross-functional teams.
5. Write technical tutorials.
6. Maintain and improve products’ verification environments.
1. Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
2. Experience working with C, C++, Python, GDB and Lauterbach Trace32 debugger.
3. Ability to travel 30% of the time as required.
1. Excellent analytical skills and creative problem-solving.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.104.com.tw.