Role and Responsibilities:
- Software development experience using languages such as C, Cpp, LabVIEW, Matlab or Python. Experience with test instruments such as oscilloscope, digital multimeters, spectrum analyzer, signal generators and power supplies to test semiconductor devices.
- Technical knowledge and experience of digital, analog, mixed-signal semiconductors applications, data sheet parameters, and testing of these devices.
- Maintain database records and inventory of silicon wafers and semiconductor die. Printed board circuit design to develop test boards for mixed-signal device testing.
- Search for and select outside sources for die packaging, PCB assembly and test equipment rentals.
- Get vendor quotes, select vendors, place purchase orders to meet development schedules
- Work as team with device designers to determine test requirements and develop test plans and procedures.
- Validate test board operation by testing, calibrating, and repairing as needed.
- Experience with soldering equipment to build and repair test boards.
- Maintain test equipment, tools, and components needed in our test lab room inventory.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with writing software to control test instruments using RS232, Gpib and Visa software libraries.
- Familiar with FPGA software development process.
- Testing of semiconductors with different types of radiation.
- Testing of semiconductors under temperature control.
- Experience testing of devices such as ADCs, DACs, Amplifiers, LDOs or MOSFets.
- Familiar with operation and test requirements for image sensors
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.alphacoreinc.com.