Quadric is building a full-stack system that is designed to meet the requirements of next-generation edge & edge-cloud computing products. In order to leverage the tsunami of data generated at the Edge, the next generation of computing innovation is happening outside the data center. Quadric has created a solution that is specifically optimized not only for Artificial Intelligence (AI) workloads, but also for Image Processing, Data Analytics, and more.
If making an impact and having a seat at the table is important to you, this is the opportunity for you. Join our small, rapidly-growing team at Quadric to develop supercomputer technology designed for the Edge. In this position, you will be a core member of our team, and will have an opportunity to grow in the company of expert technologists who also happen to be good people you’ll want to spend time with.
What We Value:
Integrity, Humility, Happiness
What We Expect:
Initiative, Collaboration, Completion
As a member of our platform software engineering team, you will be tasked with taking in customer requirements and breaking them into actionable items and executing them with the team. Work with SW and HW engineers to build our quadric ecosystem with easy to use front end APIs which map efficiently to the hardware.
- Contribute to the development of cutting edge deep neural networks, computer vision and DSP algorithms using Quadric’s technology
- Collaborate within the software team to define the C++ programming model for the Quadric processor
- Collaborate with the system design team to define an application programming interface (API) for high-performance applications
- Contribute to the development of an architectural simulator for rapid prototyping & exploration of algorithm space
- Proficiency in C++ >= 11
- Knowledge of both classical Compute Vision and Neural Network algorithms
- Data structures, OOPS concepts, computer architecture, operating systems, and multithreaded programming
Nice to haves:
- Experience with programming in openCV and/or OpenCL/CUDA
Founded in 2016 and based in downtown Burlingame, California, Quadric is building the world’s first supercomputer designed for the real-time needs of edge devices. Quadric aims to empower developers in every industry with superpowers to create tomorrow’s technology, today. The company was co-founded by technologists from MIT and Carnegie Mellon, who were previously the technical co-founders of the Bitcoin computing company 21.
Quadric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.
- Provide competitive salaries and meaningful equity
- Provide a politics free community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate impact
- Provide an opportunity for you to build long term career relationships
- Foster an environment that allows for lasting personal relationships alongside professional one
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.