Job Description and Requirements
You will be joining the team developing compiler for Portable Test and Stimulus Standard (PSS) in the role of R&D Engineer for Test. You will be responsible for testing, troubleshooting, and debugging software programs. You develop generic checker tools in C++, write PSS language tests, build and maintain test automation scripts for the compiler.
- C++ programming knowledge
- Hands-on with a scripting language like Python or Bash
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of semiconductors and HDL like Verilog
- Software development or test automation experience.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.