About the Synopsys Software Integrity Group
Synopsys Software Integrity Group helps organizations build secure, high-quality software, minimizing risks while maximizing speed and productivity. Synopsys, a recognized leader in application security, provides static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis solutions that enable teams to quickly find and fix vulnerabilities and defects in proprietary code, open source components, and application behavior. For more information, go to https://www.synopsys.com/software-integrity/security-testing.html and https://www.tinfoilsecurity.com/.
About the team
This role will be part of Tinfoil Security which was acquired by Synopsys. Tinfoil’s API and WebApp DAST testing solutions strengthen the Polaris platform and enable developers to broaden their security toolset. At the Tinfoil team, we write tools that are used to secure the largest web applications and APIs in the world. If you’ve ever watched a video or streamed music online, your data has probably been secured by code we’ve written. To date, our software has found and fixed over 5.7 million security vulnerabilities on the web.
This position is ideal if you:
- Want to learn more about software security
- Want to apply security in a novel way to more classic software development problems.
- Have a desire to quickly familiarize yourself with a broad variety of languages and technologies
- Enjoy reasoning about software systems
What you will be responsible for:
- Using both Object Oriented and Functional Programming to solve problems
- Building distributed systems that scale and reduce complexity
- Security engineering and vulnerability discovery / exploitation.
- Having a focus on UI, usability, and design.
- Conceptualize, build, test, deploy – we each take ideas all the way to production
What you bring:
- A passion to learn, and to teach others
- Experience in web application software development
Nice to Have
- Experience or Interest with WebApp Security or Mobile Security
Education and Certifications:
- BA, BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent (Code Bootcamps OK!)
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Team player.
- Strong interest in learning and growing.
- Driven personality/self-starter
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.