About the job
Expedera provides scalable neural engine semiconductor IP that enables major improvements in performance, power, and latency while reducing cost and complexity in AI inference applications. Third-party silicon-validated, Expedera’s solutions produce superior performance and are scalable to a wide range of applications from edge nodes and smartphones to automotive. Expedera’s Origin™ Neural Processing Unit (NPU) IP solutions are easily integrated, readily scalable, and are customized to application requirements, and have been deployed in well over 10 million customer products. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with global offices in Taipei, Shanghai, Bath (UK), and Singapore.
We are hiring multiple software engineers to join our Taipei team!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Learn and expand the capabilities and functionality of Expedera SDK, including achieving breakthrough performance with customers’ neural network workloads
- Provision of development and performance analysis tools to assist clients in mobile image processing and autonomous vehicle application development
- Software development for the Expedera AI accelerator
- Investigate and optimize large language model (LLM) inference performance
- Work cross-functionally with R&D, Marketing, Sales, and Product Management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field such as information technology or electrical engineering
- Proficient in English communication, proactive, highly cooperative, and possessing analytical problem-solving and communication skills
- Familiarity with Python, C++ programming, TVM, PyTorch, MxNet, TFLite, and TensorFlow
- Experience in machine learning/deep learning/statistical analysis
- Experience with GPUs, AI accelerators/NPUs, FPGAs
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.linkedin.com.