- Develop tests, plans, and tools to analyze, simulate, validate, and verify functional or performance models.
- Develop Architecture Modeling tool.
- Work on processor performance modeling, design system C model development to validate the architecture.
- Participate in developing software for various hardware simulators and test infrastructures.
- Design new software and hardware features for graphics and parallel processing architectures.
- Design novel algorithms to solve computer vision and machine learning problems
- Analyze, profile, and optimize neural network training workloads on software and hardware simulator.
- Develop detailed performance models and simulators for vision computing systems.
Degree: M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or related
Skills: C/C++, Python, Assembly Language, Verilog, MATLAB, LabVIEW, HSPICE
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.