With us, you can shape the future!
As a pioneer in the field of NAND flash controllers, at Hyperstone we develop extremely reliable and secure controllers and their accompanying firmware for industrially demanding storage solutions. We empower the digital and connected world by reliably storing and protecting data. For this and many other exciting projects, we are looking for new colleagues who want to make a difference.
So, let’s get started – today rather than tomorrow. We are there when customers need a solution, and to achieve these goals, we are taking leaps we’ve never taken before. We trust in our expertise. We say: yes, sure!
Are you ready? Apply and become part of our team.
- Develop customer facing tools for storage device mass production and health status analysis
- Develop internally used tools to support other development and test teams
- Work wit the FW team to setup development plans for supporting new FW features
- Work with the test team to optimize productivity of our automated test environment
We say “Yes sure” to you, if the following applies to you
- Team player and open minded
- BSc (or equivalent) degree in computer science or similar
- Knowledge of storage device technology and interface standards
- Proficiency in C/C++ and scripting language development
- Familiar with version control systems (e.g. git) and issue tracking tools (e.g. Jira)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
Say “Yes sure” to us, if you want the following benefits
- Attractive work environment directly at the Lake of Constance
- Company Benefits (Jobbike)
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation
- Permanent position
- Remote work possible
- Childcare and family support
- Adequate compensation package
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.hyperstone.com.