Join the team in charge of developing the Altair model-based simulation software. You will be, primarily, part of the team in charge of developing and maintaining automatic C code generation functionalities from block diagram models.
What You Will Do:
- Work as a software development team member for Altair system modeling products
- Develop automatic code generation capabilities
- Ensure compliance of the generated code (standards)
- Ensure quality and reusability of components in other Altair products
- Work closely with Program Management and other product teams
- Work across time zones with teams across the globe
What You Will Need:
- Software engineer with Master’s or Ph.D. degree in computer science, electrical engineering or Math
- Strong, proven, Software Development experience
- Development experience using C, C++, build/make under Git or similar tools under Windows and Linux.
- Programming practice with Ocaml or similar functional programming languages.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English in speaking and writing
- Ability to be self-organized, prioritize tasks and skilled in time management
- Attention to detail with the ability to work on multiple tasks
- Ability to drive initiatives as well as work as part of a global team
- Usage of scientific scripting languages, such as OML, Matlab, Octave, Scilab, and Python.
- Experience in or courses on Compiler design: familiarity with lexing, parsing, code translation, semantic analysis, code generation and code optimization.
- Knowledge of coding standards such as MISRA is a plus.
- Working experience with simulation environments and tools, such as Simulink, Scicos, Labview, FMI, Modelica, or synchronous languages such as Esterel, is a plus.
- Experience with Agile development methodology
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Outstanding Work/Life Balance
- Collaborative environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.