- Understand system requirement and provide design solution.
- Provide robust, flexible and reusable software SDK for multiple platforms, include coding, document and unit test case.
- Integrate with software SDK with customer system.
- Troubleshoot system issues and provide bug fixing.
- Keep improving system performance.
- Master’s or above degree in CE/CS related majors, working experience is unlimited.
- Familiar and expert on at least one language: Java, python, C/C++ …
- Experience on embedded processor architecture development such as X86, ARM, DSP, RISC-V, etc.
- Familiar with PCIe, Video Codec, ISP, Camera, GPU driver.
- Understand virtualization, QEMU + KVM.
- Familiar with BT/BLE, WiFi, NB-IoT, LTE-CAT1 and other wireless protocols.
- Familiar with Linux/Andorid/Windows, and Android productization/Windows driver development experience is preferred.
- Familiar with Caffe, TensorFlow, Pytorch and other machine learning frameworks and have algorithm training foundation.
- Self-motivated and a good team player. Good communication skills in both Chinese and English in either listening, speaking, reading or writing.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.