Date: Feb 24, 2020
Location: Valbonne, FR, 6560
As part of its development, ANSYS OPTIS is recruiting a Simulation Software Engine Engineer. Integrated within a team of developers, you participate in the development of middleware kernels of our Realtime framework used in our virtual reality products such as driving simulator, ADAS autonomous vehicle with our physics-based sensors integrations, Head-up display…
As part of your missions, you develop and maintain technical modules and participate in their integration and industrialization in our products allowing the deployment of physically correct simulation on different virtual reality platforms.
- You participate in the pre-development study and estimation phases,
- You develop as a team in C#/C++ with development software tools,
- You develop unit tests and non-regressions tests and participate in the writing of the technical documentation and internal demonstrators,
- You collaborate with other teams dedicated to software quality, user documentation and customer support,
- You participate in architectural maintenance, benchmarks, and the evolution of internal development tools (networks, mathematics, multithreading, datamodel persistence with their version management …)
- Graduated with a Msc degree (engineering school, university) with at least 2 years experience in software development in C# / C++ on huge simulation frameworks (SDK) and agile team.
- You master object-oriented programming (OOP) and design patterns in C# (UML) with some experience in C ++ (Visual Studio development environment or equivalent).
- You have already used version management software (Git or equivalent)
- You have already worked as an agile team around ticketing and continuous integration tools (TFS)
- You already worked on huge realtime framework with SDK API (dependencies integration handling and interoperability with tiers API or tiers devices) with performances optimizations.
- You have knowledge of 3D mathematics, notions of 3D rendering pipeline and associated algorithms (SceneGraph, collisions detections, Level of Details, culling optimizations…)
- Video game development techniques (OpenSceneGraph, Ogre3D, Unreal Engine, Unity or equivalent)
- Mastery of the C# language, with dependency management (nuget packages) and interoperability API (C++ swig) and OS (windows/linux deployment)
- Multi-threading and performance and debug monitoring tools (latency and frequency discrepancy awareness)
- Network programming concepts (sockets, TCP / UDP, GRPC)
- Datamodel management concepts: serialization / deserialization and versioning (XSD, XML, JSON, ProtoBuffer …)
- Knowledges in optics (BRDF) and Matlab/Simulink usage are a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.