Our Software Tools Technologies team is responsible for:
- Exploration and definition of CEVA’s future architectures for our world leading DSP cores and systems, for all markets.
- Design and development of new tools and products in CEVA’s software stack.
As a Senior Tools Software Engineer, you will be engaged with a wide range of concepts, including:
- Research and development of features in favor of accelerating software performance for scalar and Vector DSPs.
- DSP Architecture definition and enhancements
- Benchmark and performance optimizations of applications running on CEVA’s DSP cores.
- Working closely with customers and cross-functional departments.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet future product needs.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from an acknowledged University.
- At least 4 years’ experience in C/C++ software development.
- Strong programming experience in C/C++ , as well as hands-on experience debugging complex embedded software
- Experience with Python / SystemC – Advantage
- Experience with system simulation designs – Advantage
- Robust understanding of computer architectures and paradigms for CPU/GPU/DSP, various ISAs, cache/memory management, pipelining concepts etc. – Advantage
- Independent and fast learner
- Good communication and excellent team working skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.