- Analyze algorithmic and SW implementation trade-offs in audio and / or voice processing functions.
- Identify evaluation criteria and undertake performance analysis of voice quality enhancement / audio solutions.
- Contribute to design and development of optimized SW components including C / C++ models targeting embedded systems.
- Assist in SW productization including drafting of technical collateral and evaluation reports.
- Strong background and hands-on experience in preferably one or more of these fields:
- Audio codecs and processing
- Voice codecs, voice quality enhancement, including multi-mic speech processing
- Speech / speaker recognition, audio event detection and speech synthesis
- Interfacing with SW frameworks for audio and voice products
- Expert programming and debugging skills using C/C++, DSP Assembly, Matlab, scripting languages.
- Strong technical documentation and communication skills.
- Experience with one or more RTOSes, fixed-point DSPs and/or MCUs highly desirable.
- Experience with Deep Neural Networks (DNNs) applied to speech or imaging applications is desirable.
- Exposure to SW security and authentications aspects is desirable.
- Familiarity with Linux and audio I/O, including streaming is desirable.
- SW Optimization skills for memory-constrained, real-time critical DSP applications desirable.
- Hands-on experience with integrated applications development on embedded HW platforms desirable.
- M.S. or Ph.D. with at least 6+ years of experience in relevant areas.
- Candidates with less qualifications or experience, but motivated to learn and deliver are also encouraged to apply.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.