Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries.
We’re recognized as a Great Place to Work across the globe due to our robust culture and dynamic working environment. Our global team acts as “One Keysight,” using collaboration, inclusivity, and integrity to advance technology. We’re driven and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our strong culture extends far beyond our own walls. We leverage our corporate social responsibility framework to support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about What does Keysight do? – YouTube
This opportunity is part of Keysight Order Fulfillment, which spans global functions across the end-to-end Order Fulfilment and Supply Chain processes – from Order Management to Integrated Planning (forecasting, capacity/production planning, and materials planning) to Global Procurement, Manufacturing, Quality, and Engineering, right up to Logistics and Global Trade. Our global team is responsible for making sure we deliver Keysight solutions to our worldwide customers on time and in the highest quality to enable our customer’s innovations and success.
Designs Keysight products and specifies the components that make up the products. Designs and develops products, components, processes, and systems using broad engineering concepts and research techniques. Documents research and design specifications. Solves complex and high impact design and development problems including customer application issue of varying scope and complexity. Uses product and customer applications knowledge to determine, define, develop and validate design concepts and methods. May facilitate transition of product design and enhancements to full production/delivery. May lead product definition/system design for complex features or coordinate a small group in feature development and integration. Disciplines:
- Software: Designs, develops, tests, and debugs software programs, products, and tools required for the operation and control of programmable products and systems and programs for dedicated Keysight products and services through the entire product life cycle from customer requirement definition to product shipment and post-sales support. Firmware/embedded software engineers design, develop, test, and debug embedded application software and/or firmware that will drive company product control systems, typically involving analog and digital hardware and software operating systems. May develop algorithms to align and calibrate equipment. May design and execute test plans to ensure new firmware meets specifications, functionalities, and performance requirements. Monitors industry trends for technological evolutions and leverages appropriate technology.
- Determines and develops approaches to complex research and development assignments
- Leads research and development–related projects using in-depth experience to influence results
- Solves complex problems using in-depth experience
BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, with minimum 6 years of professional experience. The candidate should have strong software experience and background, with some hardware development knowledge
• The candidate should have experience and a solid understanding of RF and microwave hardware
• Experience in developing SW in C/C++/C# and ability to build, test, and debug software
• Desire to work with worldwide groups and across teams of engineers to achieve objectives
• Good organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills possess excellent analytical skills
• Proficient in calculating measurement uncertainties
• Experience with MSDN, Visual Studio, .NET, C# and .NET Remoting
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.