Job ID #: 18105
Job Category: Software Engineering
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Division: Central Engineering – Systems
Department: Central Engineering – Systems Engineering
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Manchester
About the role
Arm is at the heart of the world’s most advanced digital products. Our Image Signal Processor group provides image processing technology for a range of sectors and use cases, including surveillance cameras, drones and automobiles. The SoCs of these devices use our “intellectual property” in the form of software and hardware designs, which is the culmination of man-decades of research and experimentation in the field of imaging.
This position works within an outstanding team of software engineers to deliver software implementations of our world leading image and video processing algorithms. The successful candidate will be working on an exciting variety of ground breaking projects, including algorithms development for camera 3A (auto exposure, auto white balance, auto focus) and Geometric Distortion Correction.
Research, design and development of novel 3A algorithms for image processing
Development and integration of new algorithms based on ISP statistics
Proposal of system and algorithm design changes for overall system performance improvement
Collaboration with our engineering team to deploy the products into solutions for customers across multiple applications in embedded and automotive markets
- Strong and in-depth experience with digital image processing, sensor and lens actuator technology.
- Proficiency in problem solving, strong debugging skills and analysis skills.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience developing software in C/C++, Python
- Deep understanding of good programming practices, architecture, design patterns and unit testing.
- Solid experience in embedded systems development within a commercial development environment.
- Excellent social and collaboration skills.
- Hands-on-experience with development of camera 3A algorithms
- Experience with development and implementation of various image processing or computer vision algorithm
- Understanding of image sensor technology such as HDR, PDAF, Dual Pixel
- Experience of taking care of customers and ability to support them with integration issues
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree in a related subject such as Physics, Mathematics, or Computer Science. Master’s preferred
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.