Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, NVIDIA.
The Perforce SDR culture attracts, develops, engages, and retains the elite sales talent. We are in search of a Sales Development Manager to recruit, train and optimize the sales development role within Perforce. You are a hands-on leader, focused on managing the inbound lead flow, tracking efficiency and driving the tactical human arm of marketing programs. This leader is a critical member of the team. This person will help create a fun high energy environment where people love coming to work. You never lose sight of your unique ability to contribute. You will drive competition, communication, momentum, and learning.
- Lead strategies to drive the team to achieve quota for number of qualified meetings and opportunity conversions per month with Manager/Director/VP and C-level decision makers at target accounts.
- Provide training and support to the SDR team to ensure utilization of best practices for outbound and inbound prospecting. Develop and proactive call strategies to penetrate target accounts – Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and successfully manage and overcome prospect objectives in order to secure qualified meetings and expand Perforce’s presence. Collaborate with Sales Enablement and others to provide training and support to the SDR team.
- Oversee the follow-up on inbound leads and ensure SLAs are met and maintained
- Drive a cohesive yet competitive and high performing culture within the SDR team
- Work with Sales Director to monitor and refine sales processes and metrics to drive efficiency, productivity and accountability
- Work closely with Sales Director and Marketing to develop effective campaigns leveraging existing marketing campaigns as well as campaign creation. Provide feedback & recommendations on campaigns and marketing efforts based on real world interactions with prospects. Our objective is to create one integrated experience.
- Partner in recruiting and hiring SDRs – attract, hire and retain high-performing SDRs through multiple recruiting channels
- Ensure effective use of Salesforce, Salesloft and other tools in our sales technology stack
- Accountable for the meeting set numbers, attendance of meetings and conversion into pipeline.
- Optimize SDR performance through list development, feedback loops, process creation, communication to key stakeholders, and SDR best practices
- SDR compensation tracking
- Report on new business opportunities and prepare pipeline analysis.
- Teach personalization, account mapping and triangulation.
- Analysis of trends and creative solutioning
- Creation and management of competitions and incentives
- Accountable for teaching the team to articulate the value of Perforce
- Contribute as the bridge between marketing and sales and the SDR team to the wider organization.
- Commit to a customer and prospect first attitude – exemplifying honesty and integrity.
- Ongoing communication with the Director of Inside Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3+ years B2B sales management experience.
- Inbound and outbound call center management experience.
- Experience selling software technology.
- Experience as an SDR and or BDR.
- Experience with Salesloft, Salesforce.com and Zoom Info.
- Technically Savvy.
- Experience coaching, call monitoring, creation of call scripts.
- Able to give examples of creative campaigns created for SDRs.
- Expert at Salesforce reporting and analysis.
- Ability to articulate value and understand new products and technology.
- Key attributes:
-Connection – You immediately connect to people and are skilled at active listening.
-Coachability – You crave life-long learning and progressing towards goals. You can both self-access and help others access progress. You quickly action feedback.
-Outlook – You have a positive outlook of abundance. You always do your best and bring others up with you.
-Resilience – You bounce back quickly and view challenges as opportunities.
-Accountability – You crave accountability. You are the highest performer in everything that you do and want your efforts to be noticed and rewarded.
-Fun – You love to laugh, have fun, and crave the opportunity to build your career in a team environment.
-Leadership – You are a strong coach and thrive on your team success.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.