Every day, nearly half the world’s population uses something that was managed in Perforce. More than 10,000 companies worldwide rely on Perforce to deliver better product faster, including such notable market leaders as Adobe, Apple, Bank of America, Electronic Arts, Intuit, Nvidia, Pixar, Qualcomm, Salesforce.com, Samsung, and SAP.
Helix Core by Perforce Software is looking for a tech-savvy, creative Sr. Marketing Writer to join our marketing team. This role requires a wordsmith to lead the charge on developing content strategy and new content that speaks to the target audience and supports our sales leaders in the field.
As a Sr. Marketing Writer, you would develop the content strategy for your primary brand assignment and write the majority of the content within that strategy (with help from our experts). This Writer may additionally contribute to content on other brands at Perforce. Being able dive in, interpret tech, and soak up as much knowledge as possible from SMEs is a must. The Writer helps develop new topics, messaging, and content ideas, in addition to providing global and line-item edits on written drafts. The Writer also ensures consistency in tone and language across all Marketing Communications.
Helix Core is the best version control software (VCS) for world-class development at scale. It securely versions all digital content — even large files — in a single repository. And it scales for large teams, handles 1000s of daily transactions, and delivers files quickly to remote users (even if they’re using Git).
- Concepts and writes impeccable copy for corporate website, email marketing, social media platforms, online advertising, video scripts, lead generation campaigns, trade shows, press releases, case studies, sales collateral, etc.
- Applies SEO expertise to ensure website is optimized for search and drives inbound leads. The Marketing Writer identifies keyword opportunities and content gaps, works with the internal subject matter experts to develop content that fills those gaps, and edits the content for SEO.
- Interviews subject matter experts to generate new blog posts, white papers, eBooks, webinar topics, and other thought leadership.
- Collaborates with designers on the look, tone, and feel of new content.
- Proofreads and edits presentations, blog posts, and other miscellaneous external and internal projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Communications, Journalism, English, Creative Writing, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a professional copywriter (corporate or agency environment), preferably writing copy for technology or software.
- Proven ability to proofread and copyedit, strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with a penchant for consistent processes.
- Ability to “tell the story” and structure the content appropriately to compel the reader to action.
- Expertise in and demonstrated application of current SEO tactics.
- Enthusiasm for software industry and a technical aptitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsive to feedback.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.