Do you want to contribute to the backbone of some of the world’s most popular SoCs?
As a Senior Hardware Design Verification Engineer at Arteris, you will create designs in a powerful language that blends traditional RTL with leading-edge software to provide extremely configurable, testable, and high-quality solutions. You’ll go home at the end of the day amazed at all the places where your creations end up.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a proven-successful startup, and to influence development environment, architecture, verification, and everything in-between – you’ll no longer be stuck in a silo or just a cog in the machine. Your co-workers will be an experienced team of industry experts that love what they do.
- Advanced UVM based test bench development and debugging
- Defining, documenting, developing and executing RTL verification test/coverage for very parametrized IPs in Python C++ and SystemVerilog language
- Performance verification and power-aware verification
- Triaging Regressions, Debugging RTL designs
- Help improve and refine verification process, methodology, and metrics
- UVM expertise on complex SoC projects from test bench development to verification closure
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- 7+ years of industry experience as a Verification Engineer
- Knowledge of Verilog or SystemVerilog.
- Knowledge of interconnect technology is a plus
- Knowledge of Cache architecture is a plus.
- Knowledge of AMBA protocols and AMBA VIP.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Curious, autonomous, rigorous, and delivery-oriented with a commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- Proven ability to work well within a team
- Engineering Master’s Degree
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.