At Arm, we develop the Mali range of mobile GPUs. Developing a great mobile GPU requires easy access to representative game content, to exercise new features and test the designs. As well as working with published games, Arm develops its own outstanding game content to assist with this hardware development and to provide our marketing teams with material to show off new features. A recent example is Dr Arm, shown here (https://www.arm.com/blogs/blueprint/fridge-gaming). As a Senior Game Developer at Arm you will maintain our existing games, prepare game content that exercises future GPU features, and develop new and outstanding content.
You will work alongside the Graphics Engineering and Game Engine teams in Arm’s Client Line of Business. These teams will supply documentation and knowledge of upcoming technology that you will build into our games. This is a great opportunity for creative expression, and you will have much control over the type of game content and experiences we build.
- Proven experience working as a Game Developer at a senior level.
- Significant experience with either Unity or Unreal
- Solid understanding of modern C++ or C#
- Self-motivated and able to set your own direction
- Must enjoy mastering new technologies and learning new things
- Experience of mobile game development
- Understanding of the differences between mobile and desktop GPUs
- Exposure to the Arm Architecture and Mali GPUs
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arm.com.