Need Software Architect with extensive experience in Requirement Analysis, Design and Development of complex Business Applications. The candidate should be able to hold technical discussions, elicit requirements and create software design deliverables in Japanese.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine software requirements.
- Evaluating, identifying and developing software solutions
- Support Requirement definition and based on requirements create Software Development Design Documents (External Design, Internal Design, Verification & Validation cases design) in Japanese.
- Providing the development team with architectural blueprints to follow and Authoring of technical documentation that communicates in a clear and detailed fashion the proposed technical solution (Japanese/English)
- Designing scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications
- Provide technical leadership for application architecture, technical design, and programming
- Provide technical leadership for all Java environment areas including code reviews, build automation, source control, and configuration management
- Provide technical leadership for software development methodology, including code reviews, unit tests, and code style
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6+ years of IT experience in either of areas like requirement analysis, design, development of web based business applications, architecting large-scale JAVA apps
- Mandatory experience and deep knowledge with multiple Java frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, MyBatis, Java EE, JAX-RS and application servers like Tomcat long with Unit Testing, Integration Testing.
- Japanese Native/N2(Minimum N3) or higher with good command and highly fluent on the Japanese language(Speak, Read & Write).
- Highly fluent in English language(Speak, Read & Write).
- Extensive understanding of coding, programming languages, software-development lifecycle and corresponding technologies
- Experience designing and coding high-performance, scalable, reusable, enterprise Java applications
- Experience in developing and deploying RESTFUL services RESTful web services, designing, implementing, and integrating Spring and/or Spring Boot
- Strong proficiency in OOPS concepts with JAVA and knowledge of RESTful APIS Architecture.
- Understanding of key architectural components like Application servers, Databases, API (REST/SOAP) etc.
- Expertise in analyzing & understanding of Business Requirement Specifications and Development Specifications.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Understanding of design, development, deployment and management aspects of a solution.
- Define test cases, test, review test results
- Excellent written and verbal communication with Good organizational and time-management skills.
Preferred technical and professional expertise
- Nice to have experience with development frameworks like Macchinetta Server Framework and Macchinetta Batch Framework
- Preferably a 4+ years’ experience in Telecom Industry Standards/ regulations/ best practices in Telecom area like Frameworks (eTOM, TNA, SID), ITIL, IEEE, etc.
- Nice to have experience with Static Code Analysis tools like CheckStyle, SpotBugs, Coverity.
- Good knowledge in writing Junit test and debugging code/issues, mocking framework Mockito used in unit testing of JAVA applications
- Support in planning, progress reporting, risk assessment and perform issue resolution including customer negotiations.
- Having experience working in Splunk will be a plus
- Customer Facing experience and Japanese market experience will be highly valuable.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mobiveil.com.