Lead benefit team to initiate, plan, and execute global benefit and wellbeing related projects and process to enhance employee experiences for talent attraction and retention.
Strong benefit, recognition, and wellbeing knowledge, good leadership and communication skills
- Benefit, recognition, and wellbeing planning & implementation in HQ of global company and with at least 2~3 years management experiences.
- Good logic, capable to probe potential concerns, integrate multiple inputs & processes, develop solutions, make recommendations to enhance effectiveness.
- General knowledge of employment laws and HR practices.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English/Mandarin.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.