You love technology and you are probably a user of connected object? You are interested to work on wireless communication? Don’t wait and join us to be part of the future of the Internet of Things.
If you feel connected, come on board!
CEVA RivieraWaves is a worldwide leader in wireless communication IP, providing our customers cutting edge solutions and powering hundreds of million devices every year. We research and develop advanced technologies for communication and positioning including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, UWB, Cellular-IoT etc.
Within the Wireless Internet of Things (W-IoT) Business Unit we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated customer-oriented Senior Application Engineer to join a fast-growing team. You will be working tightly with our R&D teams and global customers on deploying our latest wireless technologies.
Your main activities will be:
- Support “post-sales” global customers adopting CEVA Wireless IPs (WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Provide assistance during the customer’s product life cycle, from early IP delivery to chip production and final deployment in field.
- Front-line for diagnosing issues reported by customers and provide efficient fixes
- Work closely with the development teams on multi-disciplinary issues (Algorithms, Software, Hardware, Validation etc.)
- Deliver training and hands-on consultation to customers
- Prepare Evaluation Kits and build demos
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Technical Support or R&D related role with background in communication systems
- Proven system level knowledge, multi-disciplinary skills are a plus.
- Experience in software programming, debugging and testing.
- Customer-oriented attitude and a high degree of enthusiasm and energy.
- Good communications and listening skills, with the ability to articulate issues and solutions internally (English).
- Self-driven with strong ability to take ownership of customer relationships, solve technical issues and handle solution coordination with the customers and CEVA R&D.
- Team player
- Holder of an Engineering degree in computer sciences, electronic, embedded systems
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.