Date: May 31, 2020
Location: Canonsburg, PA, US, 15317 Raleigh, NC, US, 27606
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The Senior Salesforce Application Developer will join the Commercial Applications development team that creates state of the art CRM and web applications with Salesforce Clouds, Salesforce Community Cloud, and web development tools. These applications are used by Ansys sales, marketing, and business operations to manage over $1.2B in revenue. These applications are also used by our customers worldwide to interact with Ansys, use our software, and obtain support.
The Salesforce Application Developer will collaborate daily within an Agile SCRUM development team to configure and develop Salesforce applications in support of business processes within Ansys. The Senior Salesforce Application Developer will also collaborate with product owners on the approach to a business problem, quick delivery of a business solution, and the resulting customer experience.
The Senior Salesforce Application Developer plays ultimately a key role as an advocate for customer experience and product quality and helps build customer facing applications that meet today’s digital world expectations – fast, accurate, and reliable.
- Deliver new features and maintain existing features in Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- Collaborate with product owners to define, scope, and size the approach to business requirements
- Work with developers and QA engineers as a team to gather business requirements and understand business needs, identify and communicate risks to product delivery, and deliver quality product with sense of urgency
- Work with CRM development team in Agile SCRUM framework
- Configure process builders, workflows, flows, approval rules, security settings, validation rules, page layouts, and other object customizations
- Perform Apex programming in Salesforce platform to support various business functions
- Provide constructive feedback and recommendation to the Agile SCRUM team(s) as part of the retrospectives
- Provide run-the-business production support and troubleshoot production issues
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce certified developer
- A minimum of 5 years of experience of development and configuration in Salesforce Lightning
- A minimum of 3 years of experience of Salesforce development involving Apex classes, Apex triggers, and SOQL queries with deep understanding and hands-on experience on Salesforce limits and test class coverage
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a team environment that operates under the self-organizing principles of Agile
- Understanding of, and the ability to put into practice, development and quality standards for software development
- Keen analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, able to present ideas and recommendations
- Experience in these areas is a plus
- Salesforce Communities
- Visualforce, web services, API’s
- Code versioning and deployment tools such as VSCode, Salesforce CLI, Git, Ant
- Siebel Quote and Order Management process
- Experience in building large-scale commercial applications in the high-tech industry
- Experience with global environments and working across many teams and cultures
- Willing to learn and apply new skills, processes, and technologies
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.