To support its Ansys’ growth, we are continuing to invest in the Adobe technology stack to provide the best customer facing experiences. The Senior Back-end developer for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) will play a critical role in design, integration, testing and deployment of AEM solutions for Ansys.com. You will work closely with the Digital Marketing Center of Excellence, developers, solution architects, quality engineers, DevOps, and project managers to support and enhance the world-class digital platform.
- Lead back-end development that drives Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) implementation and produces Java libraries, REST, Sling, SOAP and OSGi services, etc.
- Propose & design software solutions to address complex business needs. Prepares technical and procedural documentation required
- Create and contribute to the technical design and development and mentoring less experienced developers. Review coding, testing, and documentation of components.
- Implement compelling, re-usable web applications; contribute to their design; and engineer them with AEM
- Experience working in Kanban and Scrum teams. Responsible for grooming and acting on user stories in an Agile scrum team
- Conduct code review with other members of the team.
- Familiar with source control and bug tracking methodologies.
- Champion the User Experience across our software development process
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience in collaborative work environments, with a Marketing team, web Agency, DevOps and engineering. Strong communication skills and ability to drive to a solution
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Expert level development skills in AEM, Java: minimum of 8 years developing large system applications.
- Strong Web Content Management experience with Adobe AEM.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud, Analytics and Target a plus
- Experience with development and in-depth knowledge of Experience fragments, Content fragments
- Strong Experience Sightly/HTL
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, custom widgets, workflow development, configurations, and bundles
- Experience in service-oriented architecture, enterprise integration patterns and API gateways
- Experience to configure Multi Site Manager (MSM) in AEM.
- Experience with Dispatcher setup & support
- Manage integration activities to enhance the Webforms capabilities working with platforms such as Salesforce, Pardot, etc.
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools.
- Working knowledge of Java concepts and patterns including Java/J2EE, Junit.
- Comfortable with data exchange protocols like JSON and XML.
- Install and Configure core code bundles for AEM related projects.
- Good experience in AEM Query builder and Indexing.
- Experience with MS Azure
- Knowledge of CDN tool and integrate/config with Dispatcher
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.