Arrow Electronics currently has an exciting opportunity for an Account Development Representative. We are a Fortune 102 company, globally headquartered in Denver, CO, with 18,000 employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial, and consumer electronics. We serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers through a global network.
What You Will Be Doing
- Define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, plan strategy and develop all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling. Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges
- Extensive understanding of pricing programs and models
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges
- Ensuring customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value added services
- Must be able to prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews (iQBR), presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation, and improve customer service. Ability to lead regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow
What We Are Looking For
- A Bachelor’s degree is a nice to have with at least 5-7 years field sales experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of the assigned market/territory (e.g., customers, competition). Recent industry experience is preferred
- Ability to promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life cycle programs offered by Arrow
- Ability to develop strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market the full set of Arrow offerings incorporating in-depth knowledge of Arrow’s key supplier lines
- Proven ability to articulate complex strategies and able to execute on them
- Proficiency in sales tracking systems, SalesForce.com, Oracle
- Innovative self-starters who are willing to challenge the status quo
- Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we provide benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arrow.com.