Your role and responsibilities
We are looking for a Sales Officer based in our office in San Mateo (California).
Your mission will be to grow Secure-IC revenue with a defined set of customers in a fast-growing U.S.A market.
You will be dealing with the major players in the Semiconductor market, and you will actively contribute to the growth of the Company. Your role will be to promote Secure-IC’s portfolio of Embedded Cybersecurity technologies, consisting on Security IPs, EDA Tools, and Cybersecurity Services. As a Sales Manager, you will work with customers through direct relationship and through partners specially in the USA.
You will especially oversee the following missions:
- Sourcing for new clients on a regular basis.
- Arrange project review with prospects.
- Create technical & commercial proposals with Secure-IC team at large.
- Handle the business model discussion / commercial negotiation with prospect.
- Make sure all the elements concluding to the deal are ready to sign the Agreement.
- Follow-up with the PMO team on the delivery and prepare the next deal with the client.
While applying to this position, you will demonstrate a strong willingness to travel through the USA, to represent Secure-IC at professional exhibitions or to support other regions as needed.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Master’s Degree in Electronics/IC Design Engineering or business. Experienced profiles with a Master’s in Management and no technical background can also be considered.
- You have an appetite for sales job, strong motivation, attitude and willingness to work in a hardcore tech environment.
- You speak English fluently.
- You have good relationships with customers.
- You have a good sense of time schedule organization and you know how to prioritize situations.
- You are familiar with technical subjects.
- You have a creative mindset to propose the right business model to customers.
At Secure-IC, we guarantee equal opportunities and diversity, which is why our position is open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make the difference!
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.secure-ic.com.