Pragmatic is seeking an experienced sales professional with a strong track record in a semiconductor sales/business development environment to lead its North America commercial expansion. As a highly technical individual with a business mindset, the successful candidate will report to the Commercial Foundry Director and will be responsible for promoting Pragmatic’s foundry offering for low-cost flexible integrated circuits, seeking new business opportunities and closing deals which will shape the world of tomorrow.
- Prospecting and qualifying new business opportunities for Pragmatic’s foundry business.
- Generate and drive new accounts or existing accounts to successful engagements.
- Selling and positioning Pragmatic foundry and design services directly to customers.
- Provide quotations for products and services and lead the negotiation process.
- Manage all aspects of contract negotiations from commercial to legal framework with support from Pragmatic’s legal team.
- Supporting marketing activities at selected industry events by coordinating and hosting customers meetings.
- Assimilate industry and customer requirements to feed to the product marketing team.
- Coordinate support activities associated with the assigned accounts to address customer needs and business objectives.
- Responsible for promoting Pragmatic’s presence on the territory with aspiration to lead North America sales forces expansion to meet long term commercial goals.
Qualifications and training
- Bachelors in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or related Physical Science.
- Master or PhD in Electrical Engineering or PhD (preferred, but not essential).
- Master’s in Business Discipline with Engineering or related degree is an advantage.
Skills and experience
- Solid track record delivering revenue growth and market share.
- Proven experience in semiconductor marketing/sales/business development roles with track record of closing complex deals.
- Good understanding of semiconductor process technology to articulate Pragmatic’s strengths and craft a solution based upon customer’s needs.
- Good knowledge and experience with account-based selling for the semiconductor industry.
- Experience selling within the consumer electronics, FMCG, packaging or healthcare sector would be an advantage.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated with strong drive to win.
- Team player with the ability to work across diverse cross-functional teams.
- Ability to create and maintain strong/solid relationships with customers.
- Ability to interpret customer (technical and business) related requirements.
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Willingness to travel to UK on a regular basis.