Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys, the 15th largest software company in the world, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to drive sales for the Synopsys Software Integrity Group (SIG) Business Unit in the ANZ territory.
This individual contributor must be highly motivated and a proven sales executive in the area of software licensing and security services with demonstrated experience selling to software development teams, security teams, CISO and C level executives in Enterprise organizations. The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will work closely with his or her Sales Engineer and Consulting team.
A principle goal for this position is the selling of enterprise software and consulting agreements within local and global accounts in ANZ, achieving growth and hitting quarterly and annual sales targets. This position is preferably based out of Melbourne.
- Leverage past relationships to grow account run-rates and create new opportunities.
- Drive adoption of enterprise agreements in strategic accounts to ensure long term relationships and maximum contract value.
- Collaborate with global and local team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing among global accounts.
- Strong focus on relationship building with executive decision makers.
- Guide prospects through a methodical sales process to facilitate decisions.
- Represent SIG at local and/or industry events.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
The RSM must have strong skills and experiences in the selling of a broad product portfolio in large and complicated customer environments.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years’ enterprise software sales experience.
- Experience of selling in the ANZ region.
- Proven track record of exceeding software sales revenue targets.
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles.
- Proven track record selling six-or-seven figure deals.
- Excellent communications and presentations skills.
- Solid understanding of modern Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in selling to the Financial/Telecom/Automotive services sector – Advantage.
- Experience in selling tools and consulting services in the domain of AppSec, CI/CD, DevOps and automation – Advantage.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.