Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys virtual models and virtual prototyping solutions provide early access to silicon chips and virtual ECUs, allowing software development to start months earlier. They also enable collaboration across the supply chain of OEMs, Tier 1s and semiconductor companies throughout the automotive development lifecycle. Team will be developing SW models of ECUs that will be part of next generations automobiles.
- Contribute in modelling, integration and testing of various peripherals, inside a SystemC/TLM2 based platform modelling framework, for different application domains like Automotive, Wireless etc.
- Understand modelling requirements from hardware specifications for an abstracted SystemC/TLM2 model such that unmodified SW can run on model/platform.
- Virtual platform (VP) integration and validation. Assist in SW bring-up on VP.Education requirements
- BSc/MSc in the domain of Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science Required skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of processor architecture, including interfaces and memory architectures
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of C/C++.
- Experience in automotive domain including hands-on experience in tools like Simulink or CANoe. Understanding of different automotive applications like Powertrain, Chassis, Infotainment, ADAS etc.
- Experience in application development in assembly or higher-level languages.
- Experience in SoC peripherals modelling using C/C++/SystemC/HDL.
- Experience in multi-core-based platform developments.
- Understanding of various bus protocols like AMBA, AXI, OCP, NoC etc. or Automotive specific interfaces like CAN, LIN, SPI etc.
Synopsys, Inc. is the Silicon to Software™ partner for innovative companies developing the electronic products and software applications we rely on every day. As the world’s 15th largest software company, Synopsys has a long history of being a global leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP and is also growing its leadership in software quality and security solutions.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.