With us, you can shape the future!
As a pioneer in the field of NAND flash controllers, at Hyperstone we develop extremely reliable and secure controllers and their accompanying firmware for industrially demanding storage solutions. We empower the digital and connected world by reliably storing and protecting data. For this and many other exciting projects, we are looking for new colleagues who want to make a difference.
So, let’s get started – today rather than tomorrow. We are there when customers need a solution, and to achieve these goals, we are taking leaps we’ve never taken before. We trust in our expertise. We say: yes, sure!
Are you ready? Apply and become part of our team.
- Develop software infrastructure for our automated test environment
- Develop test content for system testing of our products
- Develop services for automating test processes
- Work with Firmware Team to setup development plan for supporting new FW features
- Work with Tools team to optimize productivity of our automated test environment
We say “Yes sure” to you, if the following applies to you
- Engineering Degree (BSc or equivalent)
- Open minded Team player
- Proficiency in Python development
- Familiar with version control systems (e.g. git) and issue tracking tools (e.g. Jira)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Knowledge of Linux kernel internals in the block device and file system areas is a plus
- Knowledge of storage device technology and interface standards is beneficial
Say “Yes sure” to us, if you want the following benefits
- Attractive work environment directly at the Lake of Constance
- Company Benefits (Jobbike)
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation
- Permanent position
- Remote work possible
- Childcare and family support
- Adequate compensation package