We believe Codasip is the most innovative processor solutions company. We take pride in designing and developing cutting-edge, high-performance, and energy-efficient CPU cores from scratch, and our own automated proprietary tools to fully customize them. We give our customers a unique competitive advantage by empowering their system-on-chip developers to build the most innovative products.
Our processor cores are based on the RISC-V open architecture. The potential for customizing RISC-V is unlocked with the Codasip Custom Compute approach: our unique architecture description language, CodAL, and the powerful automated processor design tool, Codasip Studio. These are at the heart of our unique and groundbreaking RISC-V processor solutions.
Founded in 2014, we’ve grown into a thriving and talented global community. Our IP engineering teams work from offices spread across Europe, including our first and largest design center in the beautiful city of Brno, Czechia. Across Europe, we already have design teams in Cambridge, Bristol, Munich, Villeneuve-Loubet, Barcelona, Thessaloniki, Heraklion and Athens. The Codasip team is also based close to its customers, which means we have dedicated sales and application engineers in the USA, Japan, Korea, and China.
Codasip is a private company backed by well-funded EU grants. Our products are already making a real impact, with billions of devices already in the market powered by our processor IP and tools.
As a Project Manager at Codasip, you will plan, track, and oversee projects to ensure their successful execution in terms of quality, cost, and time. You will work collaboratively with different teams, such as engineering, to support projects from the concept stage to final delivery. With your expertise, you will ensure that plans are accurately defined and tracked with appropriate risk management.
What you’ll do:
- Build project teams and conduct structured planning of projects with respect to dependencies and external commitments i.e. integrated project management planning
- Provide effective stakeholder management across Codasip as well as external stakeholders
- Deliver projects to quality cost and time via systematic monitoring projects’ performance, progress and quality of work, taking necessary corrective action.
- Define detailed project cost (actuals vs. budget) and ensure effective tracking of time (progress vs. plan), reporting accordingly.
- Manage project risks and issues, ensuring that they are impact-assessed, mitigated, and escalated where appropriate
- Mentor project leads, providing project training where necessary
- Define and develop Codasip project management capability to established good practices
What we need:
- Experience and success in managing projects to recognised methods and processes e.g. Agile, Prince2, Scaled Agile etc.
- Management of multiple complex hardware and/or software projects with external dependencies
- Good knowledge and experience using Jira
- Experience of risk management, managing escalations, conflicts and issues
- Strong communication (fluent written and spoken English) and problem solving skills with proactive and collaborative engagement with stakeholders
- Flexibility to adapt and influence in the face of change
- Experience in driving process change
- Pragmatic with the ability to be hands on when required
What we’d love you to have:
- Recognised project management qualification, e.g. Prince2 Practitioner, APM PPQ, certified Scrum master etc.
- Project management of hardware IP or equivalent high tech products
- University degree level education
Some useful links on codasip:
Want to be an architect of ambition? Join Codasip
At Codasip we are committed to fostering a creative and collaborative work environment. Codasippers have the freedom to explore original ideas and experiment with new techniques. We believe in the benefits of cross-departmental collaboration and encourage sharing to build awareness throughout the teams. This enables you to add value through variety in your work.
When you join Codasip, you become part of a motivated team of self-starters where your ideas are appreciated and your voice is heard. We strive to create an environment where your ambition can flourish and your career can reach new heights. So, come and join our team of architects of ambition. We can’t wait to see what you’ll achieve at Codasip.
Please note this role is only available for those already situated in and have the right to work in Czechia.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit apply.workable.com.