Our client in Windsor, ON is looking for a Program Manager – Intermediate – PSP. This is a contract position.
What You Will Do:
The Platform Manager / Sub-System Family Manager is responsible for defining and implementing electrified components for production and maintain current product expectations. The candidate will establish and lead the governance processes to ensure compliance with the strategy and ensure efficiency of implementation and championing innovative relationships and business processes with key technical partners in support of this initiative. Will be additionally responsible for efficient and consistent information flow across operating regions. Will oversee creating and implementing communication and work policy that can ensure transparency and keep previously independent organizations synchronized. This can include best practices, tools, information integrity, metric evidence, and targets. Will be responsible for and supported by a team of program managers helping in the execution of the project, ensuring non-regionally biased best practice solution. We are in EDS (Electric Drive System) group focusing mainly on the propulsion system hardware.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in engineering and 3-5 years of experience in automotive or relevant technical field.
- Minimum of two years of experience in program management and/or coordination work.
- Minimum exposure to a variety of hardware, software, and system life cycle experience
- Demonstrate strong skills in problem solving/coordination, supplier communication, cross-and cultural awareness.
- Understanding of finance to support program cost and timing.
- Demonstrate excellent ability to establish rapport, and maintain communication with customers at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Hybrid – once or twice a week frequency.
- Travel to the US is required – during builds and part checks (once a month on average).
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “First”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP) with matching contributions
- Paid holidays and vacation time off
- Free training on all Altair products
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.