What You Will Do:
Oversee a high-level battery program by organizing, developing and maintaining project scheduling, processes and documentation to ensure continuous alignment of scope and strategic business objectives. Facilitate and lead cross functional teams in the launch of new products and towards various objectives.
Provide support with battery component sourcing & build (to identify, resolve or escalate issues to the family manager & senior management for aid in resolution).
Must organize and lead supplier weekly program review meetings and manage project timelines based on supplier updates as well as record and distribute meeting minutes. Schedule and lead HW design reviews with MFG & DRE’s to develop appropriate program timelines and track progress as well as create design proposals and report changes to leadership. Provide support to functional areas including Engineering, Purchasing, Quality, etc. Help with MR, ED&D requisition, PTPE tracker, cost analysis, and timing enhancements. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected to lead and direct the work of others. May report directly to a manager or senior manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited University.
- Requires 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area, must have program management work experience.
- Demonstrate strength in assembling project teams, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure the timely completion of projects and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent ability to build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with customers at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Have expertise in a variety of applications and software methodologies as well as have experience in system life cycle.
- Demonstrate strong skills in finance, cross-cultural awareness, leadership, communication, influence, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.