As our new Product Owner in Platform Technology Team, you will expect following challenging tasks and responsibilities:
The Product Owner will take over the lead for life cycle management of product families within Platform organization in Fab1. Within this function he has responsibility for cross-functional program planning and execution throughout the different phases of a product life cycle, which is crucial to GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ success.
The person in this position accomplishes program goals in the context of a cross-functional organization with people from several functional organizations involved, and is responsible to establish and maintain product families within the technology platform while satisfying customer requirements. She/He identifies, aligns and drives resolution of technical issues across multiple organizations.
The Product Owner plans and then manages the execution for product introduction, restart and manufacturing tasks. This includes the product preparation for ready to ramp and ready for production (RTR/RTP). The Product Owner is responsible to lead the RTR/RTP execution. In volume production she/he ensures meeting product performance and yield targets within robust manufacturing process windows.
She/He is part of the Platform Program team which interacts with several GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ organizations (Design Enablement, Process Integration, Manufacturing, Quality, Customer Engineering, Sales and Marketing, etc.).
To accomplish this job function this person:
- takes responsibility for success of the products in volume production
- communicates with the customer and aligns goals and targets with customer to meet customer expectations
- ensures product route synchronization with baseline technology lead product
- ensures monitoring of product inline parametric
- drives the RTR/RTP process for the product ramp, drives the product restart process
- maintains and keeps the product up-to-date during volume production until EOL
- tracks and drives resolution of product specific topics (e.g. design weaknesses)
- leads cross functional project teams for product improvement project
- thinks about and articulates issues
- identifies problems and initiates actions to address them effectively
- communicates product status within technical forums, effectively and influentially
- presents status
- ensures effective communication between all levels of the organization
- optimizes results by managing product schedule and quality trade-offs
- leads a risk management process at the product introduction phase (RTR, RTP, Restart)
- identifies and drives process improvements together with the Platform Team
An engineer with a master degree in engineering is strongly preferred. The candidate must have several years experience in technical roles within the semiconductor industry including at least 3 years of experience in technology integration and/or silicon manufacturing.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.