Your role and responsibilities
Within the Product Marketing team, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Providing pre-sales technical support to customers
- Interacting with R&D team and Sales Team in order to solve customers’ issues at pre and post sales
- Analyzing competitor products/solutions to provide technical argument to sales’ team
- Delivering product’s demo and trainings to clients
- Supporting tradeshows and client meeting worldwide
- Preparing documentation on market trends and analysis
Working in an international environment, you will travel abroad regularly.
Education, Experience & Skills
- A third language (Chinese, Korean, German, Spanish) could be a plus
- A professional experience in semi-conductor/cybersecurity industry, in an international environment or/and in a customer facing position is a plus
- You did an Engineering degree in Computer Science, Electronics/Nano electronics or Cyber security education related.
- You are fluent in French & English (at least business proficient)
- You have a strong technical knowledge in C/C++, VHDL and semi-conductor.
- Your ability to interact with customers and your excellent communication skills are your strengths.
- If you are also reactive, fast learner and you have a team work attitude, join us.
Secure-IC is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Our positions are therefore open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make a difference.