Job Description and Requirements
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) role for ARC-V is a critical marketing position within Synopsys’ ARC Processor IP team. The ARC-V processors are a family of configurable and extensible 32-bit & 64-bit processor IP cores based on the popular open-standard RISC-V ISA. They are optimized for a broad variety of consumer, internet of things (IoT), automotive, mobile and storage applications.
We seek a high-energy, results driven individual with a take charge leadership style and attentiveness to current and future customer and market trends. The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing, strategy and business development related to Synopsys’ ARC-V processor IP, helping to drive adoption and leadership in the expanding RISC-V ecosystem.
- Driving product strategy and roadmaps
- Positioning, pricing, and launching new products into the market
- Business development, including frequent interaction with customers
- Creating outbound marketing collateral and participating in demand creation
- Sales training and collateral
- Market research and competitive analyses
- Working closely with Sales and FAE organizations to achieve business goals
- Collaboration with the RISC-V community to ensure standards alignment
- Engineering degree with demonstrated experience in a product marketing role for CPU and/or DSP products
- Technical understanding of CPUs, DSPs, RISC-V, and associated software development tools
- An MBA and/or previous IC design experience are a plus
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and/or Automotive applications is also helpful
- Energy and ambition with a passion for getting things done
- Accustomed to working in a cross-functional, globally diverse environment and at all levels of an organization
- Exceptional communication and public speaking skills is a must
- Available to travel worldwide
The base salary range across the U.S. for this role is between $111,000-$194,000. In addition, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus, equity, and other discretionary bonuses. Synopsys offers comprehensive health, wellness, and financial benefits as part of a of a competitive total rewards package. The actual compensation offered will be based on a number of job-related factors, including location, skills, experience, and education. Your recruiter can share more specific details on the total rewards package upon request.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.