Website Agile Analog
Agile Analog is revolutionising the way Analog circuits are designed. Based in Cambridge but with the ability to work flexibly, we are growing quickly to become one of the world’s leading semiconductor IP companies. Using our innovative core technology, we are able to design circuits faster, to a higher quality, and on any silicon process.
We are disrupting methodologies that have been unchanged for generations and if you have that similar mindset with the desire to make an impact then play a part in our story.
Our platform wraps and extends industry standard tools to bring the techniques of modern software engineering and data science to a field that has seen only modest change in the last decade.
- Agile software development – delivering into the complex ecosystem we are addressing is only possible with high levels of test automation and trust across teams
- Architectural skills – our codebase is large and we value object-orientation, pattern-based and functional approaches to understand and manage it
- Communication skills – within your team and across to other teams, externally to stakeholders, in person and through documentation. It is essential we can bring others in to deliver and advocate for our work
- “Can do” attitude – we operate across technical domains with large external stakeholders. Varied technical challenges and priorities are all part of the fun in an ambitious company like Agile Analog
- Python – our primary codebase is in Python and we need people with the skills to dive in
- Management experience – There will be the need for some of our Principal Engineers to take on both management and mentor tasks as such we are looking for people who have the skills and motivation in this area for some but not all of our senior engineer roles
Even better if you have:
Any experience in dev-ops, machine learning, data engineering, API design, compiled languages or electronic engineering will all come in handy, but you’ll get plenty of opportunities for exposure and learning on the job.
As well as the opportunity to really contribute to getting things done we also offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package including:
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive working environment
- We consider individual requirements to work remotely with home set up assistance provided
- Flexible work hours to fit around your personal commitments
- Professional development and professional society membership
- 25 days’ annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Company pension scheme (with a salary sacrifice option)
- Private health insurance (including optical and dental cover)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – free wellbeing and health services
If the above role matches your experience, skills and motivations then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your cv along with your salary expectations and we will be in touch shortly.