Seeking a highly motivated engineer who can drive improvement to Cadence’s synthesis products from a design perspective. The position provides an excellent opportunity to work closely with the R&D team to define the roadmap of the products.
The candidate should have:
- Requires a BS or MS in EE with experience in design and EDA with an emphasis on Cadence tools of Synthesis, Physical Design & timing closure at 20nm or below nodes.
- Prior Designer, Product Engineering or Application Engineering experience in digital implementation, especially synthesis
- Understand industry challenges in digital implementation & sign off domain with exposure to 28nm & below foundry process nodes
- Industry Experience with Cadence EDA tools in the IC digital implementation flow, preferably on Genus/RC and Innovus/EDI.
- Experience in Logic Design and Synthesis, Formal Verification, Low Power design, Physical Design and Timing Closure for block level and Top Level Designs.
- Automation skills using Perl, Tcl and shell scripting essential.
- Strong analysis skills required to debug complex timing closure, logical and physical design problems. Ability to perform root-cause analysis to suggest solutions to customers and provide feedback to R&D
- Logic design and timing closure skills
- Proven track record and experience working in a fast paced environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.