This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team of experienced engineers developing physical IP for industry-standard high-speed serial-link protocols.
The successful candidate will ideally be a highly-motivated self-starter who can work independently to complete assigned tasks and contribute to project leadership. The candidate will contribute to all mixed-signal design, verification, and testing aspects. This includes circuit design and development from a high-level architectural specification, post-silicon test plan development and execution, and collaboration with the digital team to achieve functional and performance closure.
Candidate must have a thorough understanding of the following:
- Mixed-signal circuit design fundamentals
- Mixed-signal circuit design and verification flows
- Cadence analog design environment
- Basic signal processing concepts
Familiarity with the following items is a plus:
- Serial link design techniques
- Data converter (ADCs and/or DACs) and/or clock synthesis and recovery (PLLs, DLLs, CDRs) techniques
- MATLAB or C to facilitate architecture development
- Hardware description languages such as SystemVerilog or VerilogA for functional model development
- Scripting languages such as Perl or Python for automation
- Silicon validation testing knowledge and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS/Ph.D. EE degree with 3+ years of analog design industry experience in advanced process technologies
The annual salary range for California is $140,000 to $260,000. You may also be eligible to receive incentive compensation: bonus, equity, and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On-Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the salary range is a guideline, and compensation may vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location. Our benefits programs include: paid vacation and paid holidays, 401(k) plan with employer match, employee stock purchase plan, a variety of medical, dental, and vision plan options, and more
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.